Saturday, April 16, 2011

The Good Shepherd-call of God

In the Holy Bible Jesus is the good shepherd. Let every wanderer from the fold take courage-that good shepherd is searching for you. Remember his work is to save that which was lost-that means me, that means you.

Jesus found me-what a beautiful day that was! He wants to find you. You are so precious to Him. Please do not run from him all your life. Answer his call! If you want to know more about him-send me a message. I can teach you about him. It would be remiss of me not to let you know how Jesus loves you!

In John 3:16 it says, For God so loved the world that He gave his only begotten Son, that whoseover believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

John 3:17 says, For God sent not His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him, Might be saved.

I hope these words bring comfort to you this day.

Note: Penned this day especially in mind of and in tribute to a wonderful friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment