Thursday, January 5, 2012

DON'T LET SCAMMERS STEAL YOUR JOY!

Okay world, I just got scammed it seems. I did not spend a dime, but that's not the point! It is not a good feeling when you hear that something you were promoting might be a scam. The site seemed like a good thing, it was also for free, so you know me-I hear about a good thing so I start telling everyone!

Then I go to this site and after reading it I decided I am pulling all my references to this site. Luckily no one would have lost money, but sometimes these scammers take more than that. They take your hopes and your dreams. They take your faith in people and your belief that there are legitimate offers out there that work!

Today I want to beg you, if somewhere in your life you became prey to a scam-don't let it blight you for life! I have met too many people who are crippled today because they got scammed or hurt in some way along life's pathway! Don't you see-they have taken more than your money. You have allowed them to take away your confidence, your hope, that part of you that is like a little innocent child who laughs and plays and runs to strangers with open arms!

Come on now! For 2012 you have to wake up and ask yourself if this is the person you want to be-jaded, tired, depressed, cynical, miserable, antagonistic, a whiner and complainer, who refuses to try anything!

You lost money, you lost your boyfriend, you lost something or someone valuable that belonged to you. But you forgot that the giver of gifts has so much more to give you. If you clench your fist at life how will you be able to receive anything else?

Take me now. I am happy, blissfully happy. I have my share of problems, my share of concerns, my share of bills. Who doesn't? But what else do I have? I have so much to give God thanks for I want to just run out there and shout to the world just how good God is! He woke me up this morning-in my right mind! I did nothing to deserve that. But for grace I would not have made it to 2012.

There are so many people who are less fortunate yet they still smile and they still have joy. Why? It is the Jesus factor. You just can't leave it out of your life, however busy you think you are.

Enough of my preaching. I am just saying-don't let anyone steal the joy that remains in the Lord. Trust Him today. Get up, brush off yourself and keep going! Leave the problems to God and watch Him transform your life.

Have a blessed day!

Leila Rose-Gordon

No comments:

Post a Comment