Friday, October 24, 2014

It's Your Time for a Breakthrough!


Hello Friends:

I was blessed recently with a Facebook post that I really grabbed hold of and the blessings started to pour in.  I am sharing the post with my readers as well as the poem I wrote that this post inspired.




Here's the poem:


Breakthrough

I wait for my breakthrough
As the sun waits for the morning
As day follows night
It’ll soon be in sight

I try not to be impatient
Not to strain or fret
Not to hold on to doubt
for which I’d regret

Having faith in Jesus
My Savior and Friend
Has helped me through
Every twist and bend

Faith is the key
that unlocks the door
To wonderful surprises
God has in store.

Your breakthrough is near
So be of good cheer
Let faith in God
Banish all fear

Pray and read
God’s word everyday
And live your life
The Overcomer's way!

Copyrighted 10-24-14 by Leila Rose-Gordon. All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment