Friday, June 3, 2011

Facing fears, weaknesses, and challenges

I have been learning to face my fears, weaknesses,  and challenges head on, as it were, and also to be honest about them. From experience I realize that new situations do not seem as frightening when we step out and face the challenge.  As a result my weaknesses especially are becoming strengths.

Sometimes a slight shift or change in what is normal can create inner turmoil.
Sometimes we do not even understand the reason or reasons for our discomfort. But when we step forward we overcome our inhibitions and our comfort zone widens. As a result our confidence grows.

God will  never let us go into a situation or a challenge alone. Remember Psalm 23:4:-Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

I certainly hope for you today will be the beginning of great things as you too step out and face the fears, weaknesses,  and challenges that confront you. 

Leila Rose-Gordon

No comments:

Post a Comment