Friday, March 16, 2012

I then shall live!

I cannot walk this earth as one who does not know what it is to experience the love and forgiveness of Jesus.

His love compels me to forgive those who have trespassed against me. His love cannot be measured. Its depth I cannot fathom. After contemplating His birth, His life, His death, and His resurrection, I am without excuse. We are without excuse.

I must learn at His feet. He only can teach me what true love is. He only can help me to adequately express His love to others.

Dear Jesus, help me to succeed at loving! Help me to be my brothers keeper!

Yes "The bread of life Oh, may I share with honor, and may you feed a hungry world through me."

Leila Rose-Gordon
3-16-2012

1 comment:

  1. The greatest of these is love. It sounds like your heart is in the right place.

    ReplyDelete